Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Surviving Hump Day...

...Let's just hope you did a better job of this than me. You want a wellness tip? Some chick that opened a "Cat Cafe" in D.C. says kittens lower blood pressure. Yeah. You know what lowers my blood pressure? Saving money, so have this coupon.com app.

What? Were you expecting a real post? I already told you I barely survived today. In fact, the last 15 minutes of school, the kids started shushing each other. "Her hair is getting all crazy. You know that means she's mad." Apparently they gauge their discipline level by how fast my curls are bouncing. I can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a better day today. A cat cafe is opening up here in December. Coupons help more with my stress too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...